· St. Louis native and lifelong resident.
· Started Customer Service career while still in high school working after school & weekends at Mattingly's Fine Floors.
· 2001-2008 Owner & Operator of Premier Hardwood Flooring Company. Handled all facets of the business. At one time having 3 trucks and multiple employees on the payroll.
· 2000-2014 Worked in the Real Estate world for agents and their clients as a contractor. I have vast knowledge of homes and their inner works. Have done everything from build to repair.
· 2014-present Real Estate Agent working with The Cindy Baker Team.
· 2001- present Current member of Amvets Post One. Helping to support and
raise money for our veterans. Gene is very active in planning and helping
with projects and fundraising for homeless and disabled veterans.
I have been involved in the real estate business since 1996 in one form or another. Don't know why it took so long to decide this is what I wanted to do but glad I made the move. I am happy to make myself available anytime, any day that fits your schedule. We as a team are here for you to make your home buying & selling experience a pleasant one.