· St. Louis native and lifelong resident.
· Started Customer Service career while still in high school working after school & weekends at Mattingly's Fine Floors.
· 2001-2008 Owner & Operator of Premier Hardwood Flooring Company. Handled all facets of the business. At one time having 3 trucks and multiple employees on the payroll.
· 2000-2014 Worked in the Real Estate world for agents and their clients as a contractor. I have vast knowledge of homes and their inner works. Have done everything from build to repair.
· 2014-present Real Estate Agent working with The Cindy Baker Team.
· 2001- present Current member of Amvets Post One. Helping to support and
raise money for our veterans. I am very active in planning and helping
with projects and fundraising for homeless and disabled veterans.
I have been involved in the real estate business since 1996 in one form or another. Don't know why it took so long to decide this is what I wanted to do but glad I made the move. I am happy to make myself available anytime, any day that fits your schedule. We as a team are here for you to make your home buying & selling experience a pleasant one.